So apparently you can combine your pictures to see what your baby will look like...who knows how accurate, but heck, it's kinda fun! Don't we reproduce cute?
No, no, no. It's because you need to change the font color! Currently, you have to highlight everything to read it. Use a different background color or font color!!! I mean...your creative genius, while awesome and inspiring, is not very legible. It's not you -- it's me. :) Ammon, I can totally tell this is you speaking in the third person. Actually...maybe it's the two of you writing it together. ;)
I noticed you haven't written a single thing, just posted pictures. Ammon are you doing this blog?
ReplyDeleteNo, no, no. It's because you need to change the font color! Currently, you have to highlight everything to read it. Use a different background color or font color!!!
ReplyDeleteI mean...your creative genius, while awesome and inspiring, is not very legible. It's not you -- it's me. :)
Ammon, I can totally tell this is you speaking in the third person. Actually...maybe it's the two of you writing it together. ;)