Mommy and I have fun during the day. Still, sometimes I just want to get out of the house. Spend some time with someone else - a different friend. Like Daddy. Mommy understands this so sometimes she lets me go see what Daddy is doing during the day. And I help him out. He needs me.
I like going to see Daddy. Everybody at his playgroup talks to me and includes me in what they're doing.
For example, last time I was there - they checked on my eyes just like they do with everybody else.
The verdict? I'm farsighted.
-which, at my age, they tell me is code for perfect. Do you see how cool Daddy's playgroup is? They even talk in code.
I like going to see Daddy. Everybody at his playgroup talks to me and includes me in what they're doing.
For example, last time I was there - they checked on my eyes just like they do with everybody else.
The verdict? I'm farsighted.
-which, at my age, they tell me is code for perfect. Do you see how cool Daddy's playgroup is? They even talk in code.




No comments:
Post a Comment