Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

They're Baa-aacckk!

Ammon and I were one of those terrible couples that got married while some siblings were out of the country on missions. However, over the past six months or so BOTH missionaries have returned and we are SOOO happy! It's great to have actually, you know, MET all of the members of your spouse's immediate family.

Jared, my brother, got home in October. He was called to serve in the Dublin, Ireland mission and while he was gone that mission merged with Scotland. So that lucky ducky served all over Ireland AND Scotland!

As Jared is my ONLY sibling I was especially eager for him to get home. I missed him like crazy and was quite anxious for him to meet my hubby!

Of course, waiting at the airport was TORTURE.

I mean, his flight didn't even have the decency to come in on time!


And then, of course, he had to be like the last one to walk through those sliding glass doors...
But he DID!




And much more recently Ammon's younger brother Gage finally got home! He served in Guatemala...a tad bit different culture than that of the Irish/Scottish.

Gage's homecoming was a bit different than planned for (we didn't end up greeting him at the airport) and unfortunatley I have no pictures or videos of the reunion. :(

However, other family members do, so maybe I can snag them sometime.

Still, despite the lack of pictures you MUST believe that we are BEYOND excited to have him back! All 7 Baysinger kiddos are "home" now. What an incredible thing.

And the best part is we can DO stuff with our boys again!

We can go bowling...


We can go mountain exloring...

We can play games...
We can go shooting...



Heck , we can do just about anything. We can even just give them a phone call if we want! What a blessing.

We're so proud of our brothers and all the good that they did. And we're equally as glad to have them back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment