If you've read this post about us finding out that we're having another girl, you'll be very happy to know that our enthusiasm has since grown. A little sleep and another ultrasound did wonders for our excitement at having two precious girls.
Although I feel like I should say that we were never not excited for another girl. We just weren't excited about anything. I think our reaction would have been the same had the icing been blue.
And sisters will be in our house! I never had a sister. This will be quite an adventure for me and I'm especially excited for Ammely.
After confirming at the in-depth ultrasound that this is in fact a little girl baby, we enlisted our dear and talented sister-in-law Amber to take some reveal pictures.
She did marvelous work.
Truly.
I'm SO thankful that she is willing to share her talent and resources with us, her crazy family.
We posted a few of our favorites on Facebook. You may have seen them.
And, of course, we put this one on top of the blog:
But there were SO many more. There is just too much goodness here not to share more.
Fabulous, yes? I definitely wanted these on the books. Thank you again Amber!
Although I feel like I should say that we were never not excited for another girl. We just weren't excited about anything. I think our reaction would have been the same had the icing been blue.
And sisters will be in our house! I never had a sister. This will be quite an adventure for me and I'm especially excited for Ammely.
After confirming at the in-depth ultrasound that this is in fact a little girl baby, we enlisted our dear and talented sister-in-law Amber to take some reveal pictures.
She did marvelous work.
Truly.
I'm SO thankful that she is willing to share her talent and resources with us, her crazy family.
We posted a few of our favorites on Facebook. You may have seen them.
And, of course, we put this one on top of the blog:
But there were SO many more. There is just too much goodness here not to share more.
Fabulous, yes? I definitely wanted these on the books. Thank you again Amber!








Amazing trees & background. Oh, and the three of you are pretty amazing too! A good job by both of my Baysinger families!
ReplyDelete