Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Home Sweet Home

A little at a time we make our home into the place we envision that it could be.

This past weekend, Ammon surprised me with an extra day at home working on making my dreams come true.

Once I realized I didn't have to send him off to work and that I got to keep him for the day, we headed off to Lowes to get some materials.

Then we came home and he worked hard all day long.

And now I have a pathway to my front door!


AND I have daisies in my front yard! Do you know what my very favorite flowers in the whole wide world are? DAISIES!

Playing house is so much more fun when you're a grown up. 

2 comments:

  1. Brelynn - I LOVE your blog! So fun to see you and your darling family! Keep up the good work. You will treasure this as the years go by. Not to mention inspire others who look to you as an example. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo beads! A pathway! Now I won't get lost when I walk to your front door! :D

    ReplyDelete