The weather has been BEAUTIFUL this past month. I fear we did not take advantage of it as much as we should have. Still, we have enjoyed our fleeting Arizona spring and there are a couple of things that shouldn't pass without note.
The wonderful Olmstead's were enthusiastic to share their copy of the newly released Disney spectacular Frozen. So they invited everyone to watch it. Outside. On a giant inflatable screen. With super awesome speakers. With Root Beer Floats. And Rice Krispie treats. And Popcorn.
It was AMAZING. I hope this happens again sometime. A HUGE thank you to everyone who made that night possible.
I did snap just a couple of pictures - they didn't turn out great but they give you an idea of the awesomeness.
Our large park was transformed into this for a couple of hours:
Ammely actually got into the bounce house! And stayed in their for several consecutive minutes! And didn't cry!
She was much more comfortable with the petting zoo though.
And I think we were all most excited about the free food. We love free. We love food. Put them together and we're just about in heaven.
The best part of the event though? Winning the very last raffle prize - a $25 Visa gift card! Yahoo! Time well spent.
FIRST -
-we had the most epic family movie night to date!The wonderful Olmstead's were enthusiastic to share their copy of the newly released Disney spectacular Frozen. So they invited everyone to watch it. Outside. On a giant inflatable screen. With super awesome speakers. With Root Beer Floats. And Rice Krispie treats. And Popcorn.
It was AMAZING. I hope this happens again sometime. A HUGE thank you to everyone who made that night possible.
I did snap just a couple of pictures - they didn't turn out great but they give you an idea of the awesomeness.
Second -
-our HOA spent a few of our dollars and put together a little neighborhood shin-dig. We were quite pleased.Our large park was transformed into this for a couple of hours:
Ammely actually got into the bounce house! And stayed in their for several consecutive minutes! And didn't cry!
She was much more comfortable with the petting zoo though.
And I think we were all most excited about the free food. We love free. We love food. Put them together and we're just about in heaven.
The best part of the event though? Winning the very last raffle prize - a $25 Visa gift card! Yahoo! Time well spent.








No comments:
Post a Comment