Good news for those single ladies searching for a soul mate in the world:
THIS good lookin' guy is available!
Perhaps his charming smile is not enough for you all on its own.
That is okay. I, his adoring (if not slightly embarrassing) sister, have plenty to tell from his last sojourn down to my house.
He cleans!
I caught him doing my dishes and sweeping my floors on more than one occasion.
He cooks!
Yes, he was our guest. Still, we made HIM cook for US. He made the most delicious curry I had ever tasted. (Sure, it was the only curry I had ever tasted - but still, I know delicious when I taste it!)
He's GREAT with kids!
Seriously.
We put him through plenty of tests just to be sure.
Sure, he's got the fun stuff down...
Like making sure the cookie jar is stocked up.
And playing at water time.
But he goes ABOVE and BEYOND!
Like showing Ammely how a tea party is realllllyyy done...you know, with actual, not-pretend liquid!
And doing endless baby-bouncing, baby arm-curls in the Arizona heat just to keep a wee one from crying.
And turning big boxes into giant coloring books...and houses...and airplanes.
He even goes ABOVER and BEYONDER
Like taking the toddler to the library while the baby sister goes to the pediatrician.
| One Month: 9lbs 12oz and 21 inches |
Or just flat out accompanying you to the pediatrician when the toddler wakes up with a bloody pillow and an infected lip.
Heck, he'll even reign in your tantrum-throwing, hysterical toddler in the waiting room while YOU go to YOUR check up at the OBGYN.
Poor guy. I left him with a screaming Ammely and took the diaper bag with me. He had no toys. No snacks. No keys. Just a screaming toddler in a waiting room full of people thinking he was the world's worst father. Nope, he's just one of the world's best uncles!
THE CLINCHER?
He's SMART and patient too!
Yes, ladies...this is the guy studying for entrance to graduate school...in Chemistry Education.
Trust me, it takes brains to do all of that chemistry.
And patience to teach it to others.
You know what else takes patience? Endless requests to watch "snowman juice" on the laptop you're supposed to be using as you study.
But he did both. Over and over and over again.
He's a keeper.
I wish I could keep him here with me.
But he's far, far away from me building futures for himself, his students....and one lucky lady!
There's only one of him though.
So you better date your Jared while you can. He's sure to not last long in this market!
(See, there are already ladies jumping in his arms!)










Best dating ad ever! Tell Jared to be prepared for some ladies!
ReplyDeleteBwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! Oh, I can't stop smiling. The humor...the whit...the endless redeeming qualities. LOVE the last line and absolutely GUFFAWED at the pic of Ammon & Jared, with the giant X over Ammon. Hahahahahaha! :P
ReplyDeleteExcellent, my sister. I'll have to post this link to my wall so all my single friends see it. ;) hehehehe You know, if Jared is okay with older women. ;P
SOLD! Oh wait... ;)
ReplyDelete