Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

In the Heat of the Moment

Hello December. I'm glad you're here! But I must admit that I'm a little surprised to see you. Why? Well, I was thinking I was going to be spending time with September. I guess September and I just got lost in the heat of the moment and the time went by so quickly.

Still, we did manage to do a few things before she had to leave. Most of them involved water because it was so. Darn. HOT.

We (finally) braved the cool waters of the giant water paradise that can be found at Grandma and Grandpa's house.






We persuaded Aunt Tamzon and Rori (and Robert too!) to head into downtown Queen Creek to check out the BRAND NEW splash pad.

It was fabulous. There were plenty of small splashes to enjoy until we're big enough and brave enough to enjoy the big splashes.









AND Aunt Tamzon was super awesome - she brought food to fill our souls after such a strenuous workout in the sun.


In fact, the splash pad was SO super awesome that we went back AGAIN. This time we invited Jenn and Ephraim!


Jenn does pregnancy with all the beauty and grace that anyone could hope for. I don't even do normal life with this much beauty and grace, ha!
**Also, as I type this post, she is one week past her due date. Maybe you should say a little prayer that this baby of hers will decide to make his appearance sooner than later. We're all anxious to meet him!**



We had yummy food again with Ephraim too!

After MANY, MANY, MANY long days of hard physical labor for Daddy and Grandpa Baysinger (mostly for Grandpa...almost entirely for Grandpa) we also finally have a sprinkler/drip system in our backyard! It is beautiful and our yard is already a hundred times greener than this picture. Thank you doesn't even begin to cover it but it's a good start - thank you Grandpa!

On one of our more classy days we had Rori and Aunt Tamzon over for a tea (water) party and a nice session of painting.



September was also the month of several relieving rain storms. Per requirement as an Arizona citizen, we went outside to marvel, play and soak.



September was also the month that Lynnden began to really let loose on the cute baby faces - especially in the water. This girl loves bath time!

Not everything in September revolved around water though. We also had a trip to the park where Ammely finally braved (and LIKED) the slide all by herself!



We participated in "Talk Like a Pirate Day" and scored some free donuts at Krispy Kreme. (And by "some," I mean three dozen).


Amber had a baby shower! And while we eagerly awaited her little man's arrival, we rubbed it in that our pregnancies had reached completion by taking pictures of the already arrived 2014 babies.
Lynnden (June 26), Maggie (Jan 6), Robert (July 26)

This picture is just too hilarious. Just LOOK at Maggie's victorious smile at having stolen Lynnden's hairbow right off her head! And poor Lynnden's look of injustice. HAHA.
Plus, in wonderful Mommy moments, every day I get to watch my girls love each other more. They are sisters. And it doesn't matter that they're so little - they are sisters and they know it. No one gets bigger smiles from Lynnden than Ammely does. It makes my heart full.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaaay! Oh, you beat me to it - using all the summer pictures of Rori & Ammely. Darn it! (not like I had 3 months to do it myself or anything. hee hee :P)
    Thank you ALWAYS for sharing! It makes MY heart full when I think of the blessing you are to your family. Especially Ammon. He'd be lost without you, Balto. ;)
    Love you madly! Keep up the awesome blogging! :D

    ReplyDelete