Lynnden turned six months old the day after Christmas! Yup. Half a year already.
She sits pretty solidly for a several minutes before toppling over.
No teeth yet.
Started on solid foods and actually LIKES to eat. Her favorite is rice cereal. Bananas make her throw up.
She is generally a very happy, quiet baby. However, when she decides to talk she is LOUD.
Also, she is becoming a little more serious - not sure if that is more of her personality coming out or if she is just so busy trying to figure everything out that she doesn't realize she has her serious face on.
She is quick to grab for things in her area - she'll snatch something quick as lightning so I have to watch her closely.
She still loves Ammely best of all (but also fears her a little bit after several biting incidents, hmmm).
We still swaddle her at night but I'm thinking that might need to change soon - she always has at least one arm free when I go to find her in the morning and she's becoming quite good at rolling over both ways (back to front has always been easiest for her).
She is a large ray of sunshine in our world and, as Ammely says, "I just LOVE Lynnden!"
These are her six-month photos.
Because Lynnden was mostly so straight-faced and because Ammely was so eager and willing to participate, we let Ammely join in too.
She sits pretty solidly for a several minutes before toppling over.
No teeth yet.
Started on solid foods and actually LIKES to eat. Her favorite is rice cereal. Bananas make her throw up.
She is generally a very happy, quiet baby. However, when she decides to talk she is LOUD.
Also, she is becoming a little more serious - not sure if that is more of her personality coming out or if she is just so busy trying to figure everything out that she doesn't realize she has her serious face on.
She is quick to grab for things in her area - she'll snatch something quick as lightning so I have to watch her closely.
She still loves Ammely best of all (but also fears her a little bit after several biting incidents, hmmm).
We still swaddle her at night but I'm thinking that might need to change soon - she always has at least one arm free when I go to find her in the morning and she's becoming quite good at rolling over both ways (back to front has always been easiest for her).
She is a large ray of sunshine in our world and, as Ammely says, "I just LOVE Lynnden!"
These are her six-month photos.
Because Lynnden was mostly so straight-faced and because Ammely was so eager and willing to participate, we let Ammely join in too.
Yay! LOVE this! And ALL the rest! ;) Your babies are BOTH such CUTIES!
ReplyDelete