Daddy is always doing hard things for us to make us happy. We know it isn't easy for him to go to work, or to school, or to shoulder many worries and responsibilities because he is Daddy.
And now we too know how hard it is to do nice things. Getting Daddy a Father's Day present was no easy task.
In fact, it was downright miserable.
I thought I hated it at the time.
But then, when all was said and done, I took a moment to reflect on what happened. And I looked at what I had accomplished.
And I thought..."Hey!"...
"That wasn't soooo bad. This turned out pretty darn good."
And I DO love Daddy.
I REALLY love Daddy.
He's such a great guy.
Okay, okay. It was hard at first, but I love the guy. I'll do hard things for him with a smile!
Besides, look how great this is! My hard work and smiles will surely put a smile on Daddy's face too!
And if not, there are always other sweet things for Daddy on Father's Day...
We sure learned a lot. Thank you Daddy, for all that you do for us. We know it's hard and downright miserable sometimes. But we love the smiles in the end.
We sure do love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment