Well folks, it's official.
Our baby is a baby no longer.
She has left the world of tummy-time and rolling-over. No more applause for the army crawl. Not even a peep of praise at the full-blown hands and knees cruising.
She has somewhat shakily placed both feet on the ground and, one step at a time, is leaving behind babyhood and entering toddlerhood.
And once you start, you just can't stop.
Confident and fearless, she has also mastered the necessary "climbing skills" of toddlerhood.
And even though she's later than most in these accomplishments, I still think it went too fast.
*sigh*
With walking under our belts, I guess all that's left to learn in self-transportation is this:
It won't be long.
Our baby is a baby no longer.
She has left the world of tummy-time and rolling-over. No more applause for the army crawl. Not even a peep of praise at the full-blown hands and knees cruising.
She has somewhat shakily placed both feet on the ground and, one step at a time, is leaving behind babyhood and entering toddlerhood.
And once you start, you just can't stop.
Confident and fearless, she has also mastered the necessary "climbing skills" of toddlerhood.
**Side note: these climbing skills are heart-attack inducing for new parents. We no longer have a coffee table in our living room as it became her favorite place to test out her new walking skills.**
And even though she's later than most in these accomplishments, I still think it went too fast.
*sigh*
With walking under our belts, I guess all that's left to learn in self-transportation is this:
It won't be long.
HA! That last pic is so awesome! :) That's hilarious...I was just talking about Samuel not being such a baby anymore. hehehe
ReplyDelete