There is some bad news and some good news for our children.
The bad news is that glasses are in their future. Both me and Ammon have terrible vision. I'm as farsighted as he is nearsighted. And in the mathematics of genetics the equation does not usually look like this:
really farsighted + really nearsighted = perfect vision
The good news is that we make really cute kids.
And glasses look awesome on our genetic produce.
The bad news is that glasses are in their future. Both me and Ammon have terrible vision. I'm as farsighted as he is nearsighted. And in the mathematics of genetics the equation does not usually look like this:
really farsighted + really nearsighted = perfect vision
The good news is that we make really cute kids.
And glasses look awesome on our genetic produce.


too cute! just dont be one of those parents that strap the glasses to the kids head. those poor children. ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteSorry sweeties! It comes down through the generations. The nearsightedness comes from me. I was the only one in my family to wear glasses as a child. Oh well...
ReplyDelete